Study partner in DC area

Поиск друзей, земляков, однокашников. Встречи. Знакомства.
Kuzya78

Study partner in DC area

Post by Kuzya78 »

Hi guys,
I'm a grad student in Computer Science at GWU, right now I’m taking a JAVA course, and I’m new to programming languages. I’m looking for a study partner in DC area, to be able to meet sometimes and work together over some difficulties with projects and java codes overall.

If you’re interested please let me know, my e-mail address is: kuzya78 at yahoo dot com

Thank you.
Stolichnaya

Post by Stolichnaya »

Hey, I am not in computers, but I have friends who are also working in that area and live in DC. If you want to, I will pass them your message. Sorry, can't help you with your studies myself for I suck in computers or anything having to deal with math and science. That's why I am doing my master's in public policy :umnik1:
Kuzya78

Post by Kuzya78 »

Stolichnaya wrote:Hey, I am not in computers, but I have friends who are also working in that area and live in DC. If you want to, I will pass them your message. Sorry, can't help you with your studies myself for I suck in computers or anything having to deal with math and science. That's why I am doing my master's in public policy :umnik1:

Yes please, that'll be great. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch,

Kuzya.

Return to “Ищу друзей”