Сover letter

В областях, не связанных с IT
Oxo_Xo
Уже с Приветом

Сover letter

Post by Oxo_Xo »

Опытные бухгалтерско-финансовые люди, а не могли бы вы запостить несколько примеров своих cover letters? И если возможно то с кратким комментарием ситуации для которой эти письма писались. Хотелось бы понять на какие письма на самом деле реагирует работодатель.
Масяня
Уже с Приветом

Post by Масяня »

За примеры резюме также была бы очень благодарна. А то резюме 3 года не обновляла , а надо бы.... :gen1:
А никто и не думал шуметь ... :roll:
jj
Уже с Приветом

Post by jj »

Cover Letters:

Your advertisement for ……………. in the January issue of the NY Times caught my attention
Because of my experience, I can make a direct contribution to your company. I have enclosed a copy of my resume, which details my qualifications.
I would like very much to meet with you to discuss your open positions for ……………. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at the above address or by telephone at ............
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read with great interest your advertisement in The Washington Post calling for a Controller. My qualifications appear to be in line with your requirements:

- Over …. years of accounting management and … years of professional accounting experience
- Extensive background in computerized accounting
- Bachelor of …………. in Accounting

Additionally, I offer excellent analytical abilities and strong interpersonal skills. These qualities, combined with my ability to create a team-oriented environment, should enable me to make a valuable contribution to ……………….. if given the opportunity.
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate a chance to meet with you to discuss your needs and objectives and how I may contribute toward them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to be considered for the position of ……………. My qualifications appear to be in line with your requirements:
— Over …years of bookkeeping experience
— Seasoned in all aspects of full-charge bookkeeping and accounting through financial statements
— Strong experience with quarterly and year-end reports
— Proficient with Great Plains accounting software

Additionally, I offer excellent organizational abilities and strong analytical skills. These qualities, combined with my dependability and dedication, should enable me to make a valuable contribution to …………………...

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss your needs and objectives and how I may contribute toward them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read with great interest your advertisement in The Wall Street Journal calling for a Financial Analyst. My qualifications appear to be in line with your requirements:
- Over …. years of successful experience as a Financial Analyst
- Strong background in budget administration
- Thorough knowledge of government regulations
- Familiar with PCs and numerous software applications
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Major in Finance

Additionally, I offer excellent analytical abilities and strong communication skills. These qualities, combined with my dependability and dedication, should enable me to make a valuable contribution to the ………….. if given the opportunity.
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate a chance to meet with you to discuss your objectives and how I may contribute toward them.
jj
Уже с Приветом

Post by jj »

Cover Letter

I'm very interested in the position of _______________. This opportunity sounds like a valuable experience that fits nicely with my existing schedule. I'm faxing a resume to show that my skills and experience would be valuable to your firm.
Please note the attached resume that I have faxed in response to your advertisement.
I'm very interested in the position of _______________. This opportunity sounds like a valuable experience that fits nicely with my existing schedule. I'm faxing a resume to show that my skills and experience would be valuable to your firm.

I look forward to your reply and hope that we will have the opportunity to meet in the near future. Thank you for your consideration.
Oxo_Xo
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oxo_Xo »

Спасибо большое.

Return to “Карьера и Работа”