Essay в университет

Курсы, колледжи, университеты.
Брюнет
Ник удалён за неоплаченную рекламу

Essay в университет

Post by Брюнет »

Студенты,поделитесь пожалуйста ,как вы писали Essay в университет?
То есть сколько времени дается на написание и печатается на компьютере или от руки - в классе или дома ?Можно ли пользоваться словарем при этом?

Прочитал как-то -прилагаемое к документам эссе и не понял-это что,и дома написать можно и приложить к документам 8O
Извиняюсь,если вопрос звучит глупо...
Спасибо
Cherry Berry
Уже с Приветом

Post by Cherry Berry »

Эссе пишется ДОМА. Фокус не в том, чтобы написать без ошибок (хотя и это важно), а в том, чтобы показать какая вы замечательная, зрелая, и думающая personality.
Удачи!
linklater
Уже с Приветом

Re: Essay в университет

Post by linklater »

Hi there,

Your essay is always written at home. The more time you have to write it, the better. Do a little bit of research. Have all of your documents (transcripts, applications, files) in front of you when starting writing your essay. Don't stick to the essay topic given. E.g. when being asked about your career goals, you don't have to devote the whole essay (around 500 words) to this topic solely, you have to write about yourself as well. Make sure your essay is distinguishable from tons of other essays. Good luck!

Stay tuned.
Брюнет
Ник удалён за неоплаченную рекламу

Post by Брюнет »

Большое спасибо за ответы ...
AndreiNJ
Уже с Приветом

Some piece of advice

Post by AndreiNJ »

Also, don't make it too long, my essay was 3 paragraphs long, but admission counselor told me that they liked it (undergrad). Make sure you speak from your heart, don't be afraid to use "I" , "me". There're a lot of good sites about writing college essays. Forum on www.review.com is good. Also try:
Sample of 100 essays (I read like 5 and really liked them) http://www.essayedge.com/college/essayadvice/samples/
A few tips
http://www.bestschoolsusa.com/essaytips.html
Hope it was helpful
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
-Swedish proverb

Return to “Образование”