/JOB/ Спам от рекрутов, пришедший мне, тебе, нам на мыло

KOT MATPOCKUH
Уже с Приветом
Location: Одесса -> Лос-Анджелес -> Делавер -> Мэриленд -> Вирджиния. Хочу снова в Одессу.

Re: /JOB/ Спам от рекрутов, пришедший мне, тебе, нам на мыло

Post by KOT MATPOCKUH »

valchkou wrote: 20 Nov 2018 05:20 Remote
valchkou wrote: 20 Nov 2018 05:20 . Meals provided several days per week
:crazy:
А я все чаще замечаю, что меня как будто кто-то подменил...
Ann4Ann
Уже с Приветом

Post by Ann4Ann »

что то меня заспамили прямо этой позицией. может интересно кому....

My name is Julia and I am on the talent here at the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) and I’m reaching out to you for an Technical Lead Software Engineer Data Infrastructure role with us in Redwood City, California.

This is an exciting opportunity to help build a team of engineers and data scientists. The headcount is already in place to start building the team from the beginning!

The role would be focusing on not just supporting the various initiatives from a CZI technology standpoint but also how can we apply this elsewhere for our grantee's in terms of building the best practices for the future with respect to data security and data privacy.

CZI was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan in December of 2015 when they pledged to invest 99% of their Facebook shares in a new kind of philanthropic organization that brings together world-class engineering, policy change, and advocacy work. In other words, we're focused on making this world a better place through true, tangible impact.

We currently have three main initiatives, Education, Science, and Justice & Opportunity. Our engineers are already making great strides in these areas by focusing on projects like whole child development, transforming the public education system, and mapping the human cell atlas to eradicate all diseases, just to name a few.

Our Technology team builds products for educators and students; designs algorithms and builds infrastructure for scientists; and brings a data-driven approach to advocacy and civic engagement.

I’d love the chance to jump on a quick call to tell you more about our mission and learn about your interests. What does your week look like for a quick chat?

I hope to speak with you soon!

Jules Setnicker
Technical Recruiter

Chan Zuckerberg Initiative

cell: 408-807-4953
jules.setnicker@chanzuckerberg.com
valchkou
Уже с Приветом

Post by valchkou »

Up to $300k-$350k range for scientific PYTHON expert for machine learning, data science developnment

I thought you would be interested to hear about this F/T position at a major financial services company, trading and research(the reference # for this position:33480)

Detailed Info:

Full-time job where any VISA is excepted (US citizen, Green Card, H1B, OPT, TN1, E3, etc.) Company will pay for all relocation expenses.

Work as Python developer in mid-town Manhattan for cutting edge, new greenfield project. Looking to pay $300k-$350k range (depending upon experience) for first rate candidate.

Seeking Senior Python 3 DEVELOPER for major security platform project using machine learning and data science expertise.

A senior level Python with hands-on skills with any of these libraries: Jupyter Notebook, Flask microweb framework, SQL Alchemy, Python Requests, Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Matplotib, Scikit-Learn, etc.

Development/Computing Environment:

Minimum of 6 years of data science/engineering experience. Strong Python programming skills with an understanding of what it takes to write high quality code.

Familiarity and comfort with most aspects of Python 3 including object-oriented programming and the data science and scientific stack.

Initiative and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment with minimum supervision.

Demonstrated success in managing projects and working closely with business stakeholders.

Demonstrated expertise in working with and handling extremely sensitive materials and information.

Strong oral and written communications skills.

Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.

Ability to work in a work in a fast paced environment including translation of complex concepts and issues into insights for Senior Management and non-technical audiences.

Awareness of latest cyber security trends and developments.

We'd Love To See: Experience in a role related to insider threat, corporate investigations, internal audit, counterintelligence, compliance, risk or related field

A passion for designing and building software to help solve problems.

Good conceptual knowledge of probability and statistic.

Skills Required for the position:PYTHON, DATA SCIENTIST, PANDAS, MACHINE LEARNING;

This position is at a Midtown Lexington location. It offers competitive compensation.

Please contact me by email along with an updated resume, your rate/salary/compensation requirements, as well as your citizenship status and availability, if you are interested in this position. If you are not currently available, but know someone who is interested I would appreciate your referral greatly.

Also, If you don't want me to notify you of future job openings with our clients, please let me know. Just send me an email or call me at 212 616-4800 ext. 290.

Thank you,

Jason Vu

Sr. Recruiter

Direct: (646)876-9536

212 616-4800 ext. 290

mailto:jason@sans.com

Follow SANS on [image]

Follow SANS on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sans-consulting

Test your Tech Skills online:

http://www.sans.com/SansWeb/takeTest

SANS Consulting Services, Inc.

Unsubscribe or Manage Your Email Preferences
Komissar
Уже с Приветом

Post by Komissar »

Снежная Королева wrote: 02 Aug 2019 09:33 300K за всего лишь питон !!! Куда катится мир
Это разводило замануха, а не job opportunity.
nyekimov
Уже с Приветом

Post by nyekimov »

Komissar wrote: 02 Aug 2019 09:49
Снежная Королева wrote: 02 Aug 2019 09:33 300K за всего лишь питон !!! Куда катится мир
Сам проверял?
Lisa
Уже с Приветом

Post by Lisa »

nyekimov wrote: 02 Aug 2019 16:02
Komissar wrote: 02 Aug 2019 09:49
Сам проверял?
Настоящие позиции такого уровня пишутся как минимум без глупых грамматических ошибок.
ptun
Уже с Приветом

Post by ptun »

Немного голосовой почты, распознанной в текст:

Hey this message is for Daniel Kenya the shipment yes my name's tried reaching out to you regarding the fortunately I have a ton of my direct line and call it the position we have for you a list of all and seeing you and you all sixteen seems to be a mom. So this Jason Bob Thompson. If you want to call you any more regarding some prescriptions to discuss further on this you can please talk to me on my mobile which is (792)702-6045. I repeat it's 792-7026. Once again the five once again once they get some windows. Thank you have a great day before

----

Good morning it's usually p from guys is if you are just wondered who awful God regarding the position that so if you happen to provide for ... in an iphone and should be picked ... be to have an update and I just wanted to get some in regarding that up whenever you are free to give me a call back and I will be gone way from there thirty first will have a good week. Bye bye.
Oleg-NY
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oleg-NY »

Даже не знаю куда это поместить... может в юмор?

Job details are Shared below:

Job Title: SQL Developer
Type Of Hire: Fulltime Permanent (Direct Hire)

Note: Those who are authorized to work without sponsorship can apply
Salary Range: $80-90K with Benefits and Relocation Assistance

No: of Positions: 1

Primary Skills: SQL / PLSQL, SSIS, C# / .Net, Teradata

Job Description:

Mandatory Technical Skills

6+ years’ experience with strong Technical and Functional experience
Strong experience in ETL Development – SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, Teradata, SAP HANA
.net background is mandatory
Excel background is mandatory

Total Experience Required: 6 to 8 Years
ptun
Уже с Приветом

Post by ptun »

Смотрите какого клёвого парня ищут за 40 в час:

Job Title: Cloud Devops Engineer
Duration: Contract
Maximum rate will be $45/hr on C2C or $40/hr on W2
Job Description:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, with a strong preference for computer science or related degree. Advanced degree is a plus.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of DevOps and Cloud Computing experience in highly complex environments.
• Software development experience, ideally in Python or Java.
• Container Workflows: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Singularity
• Virtualization: AMI, Vagrant, VirtualBox, VMware
• Cloud computing: Openstack, AWS, Azure
• Configuration management: Ansible, Puppet
• Provisioning: Terraform, CloudFormation, Kickstart
• Continuous integration tools: Jenkins 2.0, Circle CI
• SCM tools: Git, Perforce
• Scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python, Javascript
• Monitoring tools: Nagios, Grafana, Graphite
• Experience with MySQL, Postgres, Casandra, Redis, OracleDB or MongoDB
• Strong aptitude for innovation; can recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, oral and written communication skills
Oleg-NY
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oleg-NY »

ptun wrote: 13 May 2020 21:39 Смотрите какого клёвого парня ищут за 40 в час:
Ну так по нонешним-то временам может и найдут! ;)
ptun
Уже с Приветом

Post by ptun »

Oleg-NY
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oleg-NY »

Прилетело на днях в linkedin:

I came across your profile on LinkedIn and thought you might be interested in learning more about my new C++ Developer position that I currently have available. The job description is below. Would you like to discuss this role in more detail?

Associate should have expertise in C Development projects and should be able to perform Analyze Design Development and Unit Testing functions
Should be able to lead technical design and development activities
5 Years Experience in Java Oracle Linux Development
Experience in Agile model projects
Knowledge in Microfocus Voltage Data Encryption software a plus
C Perl Oracle

Это позиция для "переквалифицировавшихся в управдомы"? ;)
KOT MATPOCKUH
Уже с Приветом
Location: Одесса -> Лос-Анджелес -> Делавер -> Мэриленд -> Вирджиния. Хочу снова в Одессу.

Post by KOT MATPOCKUH »

Oleg-NY wrote: 14 May 2020 05:34
ptun wrote: 13 May 2020 21:39 Смотрите какого клёвого парня ищут за 40 в час:
Ну так по нонешним-то временам может и найдут! ;)
А чё тут необычного? В прошлый крызис десять лет тому в Филадельфии на двадцать в час искали, OBIEE developer кажется, то ли мид, то ли синьора. И думаю, что нашли. По тем временам и такое за счастье найти было.
Oleg-NY
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oleg-NY »

KOT MATPOCKUH wrote: 04 Jul 2020 17:17 В прошлый крызис десять лет тому в Филадельфии на двадцать в час искали, ...
А что, разве сейчас кризис? Что-то я не заметил! Наоборот похоже...
KOT MATPOCKUH
Уже с Приветом

Post by KOT MATPOCKUH »

Oleg-NY wrote: 05 Jul 2020 03:36
KOT MATPOCKUH wrote: 04 Jul 2020 17:17 В прошлый крызис десять лет тому в Филадельфии на двадцать в час искали, ...
А что, разве сейчас кризис? Что-то я не заметил! Наоборот похоже...
Ну я точно не знаю. Тут калихворнийцы вроде пишут, что не очень там у них с работами, но может я чего-то пропустил. Нас-то тут, где кругом вояки и федерал гавернмент, никакие кризисы не берут, так я особо и не слежу :oops:
Krys-Krys
Уже с Приветом

Post by Krys-Krys »

Today's linkedIn messages:

Hi Krys-Krys,

I hope you're keeping safe and well.

At TDA, we are currently exclusively working with Silicon Valley Bank located in Santa Clara to help them hire multiple Senior & Principal Java Engineers. Are you open to new opportunities?

SVB are a top 5 ranked US bank and are regarded as the financial services partner of choice to the most forward thinking, innovative tech start-up companies in the world. It's an extremely pivotal and exciting time for an engineer to join, as SVB embark on a huge digital transformation.

If you're open to hearing more, please drop me back a message and we can arrange a time to speak.

Thanks,

Bradley Andrews
bradley@techtda.com

Senior Java Software Engineer | New Direct Hire | San Francisco
Hi Krys-Krys,

I just reviewed your professional background and wanted to see if you are open to new job opportunities? I believe you’d be an excellent fit for a permanent, full-time position, as a Senior Java Software Engineer

If you're interested in this position or even looking for another type of opportunity, feel free to reach out to me directly and I can send over job openings that better align with your technical skills and career path.

Direct Email - Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com

JOB TITLE: Senior Java Software Engineer
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire | Full Time | Permanent
SALARY: $180,000 - $200,000 + 15% Annual Bonus (Flexible based on Exp)

Job Qualifications: [Short version due to word count - I can email directly!]

★ 5+ years of experience with Java development
★ Expert Core Java knowledge, design, and development experience
★ HTTP protocol, design, and development experience in Java
★ Design and development experience with web services in Java
★ Strong understanding of how Java code interacts with underlying systems,
especially in the areas of concurrency, networking, and performance

Additionally, if you would like to learn more please respond by sending over a version of your resume so I can email you the full job description and give you a call directly!

I look forward to working with you -

Sam Major | Client Engagement Manager
Randstad USA
Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com
WPooh
Уже с Приветом

Post by WPooh »

Электронщика ищут или тестировщика электроники, не моя область, не могу сказать, просто собирают анкеты или реальная позиция.
Поскольку сравнительно редко вижу такую специфику, запощу сюда, может кому пригодится

Greetings from Sun Technologies!

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in exploring new opportunities. I’m Sharan Gowda Technical recruiter at Sun Technologies Inc., Our records show that you have past or current experience with skills matching our direct client requirement.

If you are interested in applying for this position, please reply to this email with an updated copy of your resume along with requested details below:

· First and last name (as per Driver License card):
· Current Location:
· Open to Relocate/Commute:
· US Citizen/GC:
· Expected Pay Rate:
· Willing to take Drug test and Background Check (Yes/No):
· Best number and time to reach you:
· Availability to start the assignment:

Job Title Validation Technician
Duration Expected to be 3-12 months contract
Location Hillsboro Oregon 97124
# of Positions 1
Skills/Experience
Responsible for performing functions associated with pre-production platforms. You will be responsible for providing all platform software components (Firmware, Drivers, and Operating System) of assigned Software Development Platform (SDP) projects. You will interact with several people to help root cause issues found during testing. You will configure systems and run a suite of tests. This will include installing OS (Windows/Linux) configuring BIOS and hardware. Assist in troubleshooting problems that are found.

Required skills, not limited to the following:

-Understanding of and experience with software development methods and tools
-Knowledge and experience in software validation methods and tools
-Strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with design, software validation engineers, customers, technical marketing engineers, and program managers
-Ability to work independently
Candidate must have knowledge of Integrated Circuits, Electronics, schematics.
Knowledge of tools ---Didiprog, Digital Multi-meter DMM, etc.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Attention to detail is a must.
Minimum Education: AAS/BS Degree in Electronics or Physical Sciences with 2-5 yrs experience in the related field.

Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of and experience with software development methods and tools
- Knowledge and experience in software validation methods and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with design, software validation engineers, customers, technical marketing engineers, and program managers
- Ability to work independently
-Good PC skills and working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, Power Point

Thanks & Regards,
Sharan Gowda,
Sun Technologies, Inc.
Work: 678-203-2469 // 678-448-4887
Fax 678-459-1068
sharan@suntechnologies.com
http://www.suntechnologies.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Sun Technologies Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices. Please note that our database has searched out your resume based on key word skills, so please accept my apologies if this requirement does not match your current or preferred job profile or location preference.
Thanks again.
Работа освобождает.
Likenew
Уже с Приветом

Post by Likenew »

Как-то очень часто приходят такие реиты:

Vendor Pay Rate :

50/hr on w2

Vendor Pay Rate Low :

Client Company :

Progressive Insurance OH

Zip Code :

City :

Cleveland

State :

OH

Report To :

Required Skills :

Minimum of 4 years of experience with leading AWS projects
python
Understand how to work within AWS/Cloud and is familiar with data systems Spark, RedShift, Snowflake (longer term data store)
Someone who is automation minded
Azure DevOps, Jenkins
CICD

Basic Qualifications :

Additional Skills :

Job Description :

Description: One of our large insurance clients is looking for a qualified Data Engineer Lead.

Job Description:

The Data Engineer Lead is responsible for optimizing our data and expanding the data pipeline infrastructure. Leads others in building products that will be consumed for data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and other advanced analytic solutions. Works on cross functional teams (Cloud Engineers, Dev/Ops Engineers) to design and build architectures that support business solutions. Formally or informally leads teams of technical resources. Acts as a technical resource to others.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job. Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.

Leads efforts with customers to build a wide variety of data infrastructure solutions. Interfacing with traditional RDBMS, NoSQL systems, object stores such as S3, HDFS, or Pub/Sub systems. Data may be in various formats. Systems may be on-premise, in the cloud, external APIs or vendor data.
Creates solutions while employing performance engineering techniques.
Creates complex tools and solutions for data scientists and analysts that want to implement machine learning solutions. This includes the orchestration, data pipelines, and infrastructure as code solutions the Data Engineering team builds.
Works with stakeholders from business and IT to find opportunities to automate data ingestion, processing and reporting.
Partners with application teams to integrate data science models into applications (internal and external facing applications).
Engages in code reviews with other engineers.
Creates maintainable data engineering solutions through automated testing and documentation.
Mentors and coaches less experienced members of the team to enhance professional and technical skills.
Able to work assigned schedule subject to Progressive's flexible schedule policies and practices.
Ability to work variable and flexible hours, such as nights, weekends, and holidays in response to business needs.
On call hours may be required
No regular travel required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:

Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.

Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum of five years of work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications.
In lieu of degree, minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS/ABILITIES:

Knowledge, skills/abilities listed below are the requirements needed to be proficient in the job.

Minimum of 4 years of experience with leading AWS projects
Proficient in programming - Python strongly preferred
Experience working with modern data systems. Some relevant technologies include: Redshift, Snowflake, EMR, Spark, Kinesis, Kafka, Glue
Experience automating data pipelines. Some relevant technologies include: Airflow, Prefect, Step Functions, Luigi
Experience working with CI/CD processes and automated testing
Advanced programming experience in common programming languages used in analytics and data science. Comfortable with Linux environments and shell scripting.
Demonstrated experience in working with customers to design, build, and support a variety of data infrastructure. Infrastructure span on-prem infrastructure and public cloud and support a variety of datatypes and formats and purposes. Demonstrated experience in utilizing data pipeline orchestration frameworks.
Experience working with relational and non-relational data sources.
Working knowledge of cloud-based data infrastructures.
Comfortable with Linux environments and shell scripting.
Advanced analytical, technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
Presentation skills and ability to present information in various ways to meet audience need
Oleg Co
Уже с Приветом

Post by Oleg Co »

Мы нанимаем. Прочитал 40 резюме. Не на IT позицию. Встретились места, немного рассмешившие, а может я не IT-ишник и не понимаю

Programming experience ..... Linux... (среди других языков програмирования)
У другого FORTRAN 77/90 ... (я свой паскаль стыдливо убирал уже давно, а чел еще пишет, что давеча наваял 10,000 строк кода на фортране)
Hands-on skills ... CAD (я кое-как освоив SolidWorks, в Creo научился только размеры измерять)
WPooh
Уже с Приветом

Post by WPooh »

Tester – Chip testing
Contract

5+ years of experience with chip testing on bench
Experience with I2C/I3C communication
Experience with high speed C-PHY/D-PHY MIPI interfaces Experience with chip power measurement using current probe Programming experience with Python Interpersonal skills: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment

Preferred Qualifications
Experience with CMOS image sensor chip testing Experience with Introspect MIPI Transmit Device Emulator Experience with firmware design Experience with chip test board design

Education/Experience:
Bachelor's degree in engineering required

Thank you.

Ajay Talwar
Recruiter
atalwar@diversant.com
Diversant LLC
5555 Glenridge Connector Suite #825
Atlanta GA 30342
(315) 400-2976

Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Diversant.
I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest minority-owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
Работа освобождает.
Ann4Ann
Уже с Приветом

Post by Ann4Ann »

Тем, кто ноет про дистанционку и питон. Такое сейчас валится каждый день. Можете написать рекрутеру.

Following up here. Your background looks like a great fit for this opportunity as well as some other 100% remote direct-hire openings we have.

Compensation ranges for the roles below span from the $110,000 to $210,000 base salary range.

Other Python opportunities my team is working on:

Sr, Lead and Staff Engineer openings @ a Y Combinator/Mark Cuban backed robotics tech company.

100% Remote Sr to Principal Engineer @ industry disrupting SaaS company called Physna. They are building Google and Github for 3D physical 3D models.

Senior Software Engineer: (3 full remote openings) A big data and real-time network analytics/security SaaS tech company. They offer the startup feel of a small company but the stability and resources of a billion-dollar global tech company.

Senior & Principal Software Engineer: (2 100% Remote Openings) High growth Computer Vision/ML software product company that is partnered with Google to digitize and customize the physical therapy industry.

Software Engineers: (100% Remote) This consumer-facing company has more than 3M customers in 150+ countries. You will work on interesting technical challenges with a well-funded and hyper-growth technology company that is scaling at light speed!

Lead Software Engineer: (100% remote) A stable and established EdTech company that creates world-class educational software. Our client is backed by a top PE firm and has grown explosively organically + inorganically.

Either way, please let me know!

Adam Best
440-221-0657
Talent Director and Candidate Advocate
Сабина
Уже с Приветом

Post by Сабина »

Там не просто Питон. Судя по описанному проект где нужно во первых два в одном флаконе - хороший Data engineer + data scientist.
Плюс ещё собственно придумать какие такие insights вытащить .
Сам себе режиссёр или как любит говорить Херовимчик - IC :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
Сабина
Уже с Приветом

Post by Сабина »

valchkou wrote: 19 Jun 2019 01:24 Up to $300k-$350k range for scientific PYTHON expert for machine learning, data science developnment

……..
Спасибо, интересно почитать что там у вас на Ист Косте по сравнению с нашим :). Еще поскольку вам такое шлют, видимо опыт у вас соответствующий, может подскажете чего.

Мне бы хотелось подавать на похожие позиции, но Питон у меня вообще никакой , не люблю я его. Пишу на Скале в основном.
С другой стороны у меня есть неплохой проект за плечами. Я его сделала сама с нуля . Real time streaming поискового индекса - tineseries . Все что генерируется в реальном времени я читаю из Кафки и архивирую в Google storage parquet. Сама же потом анализирую в BigQuery. Пока чисто BigQuery сиквелом, но у меня просто физически не хватает времени освоить DS side of the story. Беру классы, в общем то имею представление как сделать базовые вещи в ноутбуках и визуализацию, но по работе не приходилось. Да и у нас целый полк датасатанистов, не дадут лезть на из территорию :)
С точки зрения Data engineering проект весьма impressive с моей точки зрения. Обрабатываемые объёмы - до 100 миллионов рекордов в сутки. Причём это avro из тысячей полей с динамической schema по сути. Размеры динамических колонок ( array of index attributes of dynamic size) измеряются в терабайтах ( data retention - one month) , каждый атрибут из такой колонки тоже анализирую, в том числе функциями типа LAG etc. Я все придумала сама и написала все сама с нуля . И как схему конвертировать, и как деплоить в Гуглооблако. Работает и в streaming и batch mode ( switch in configuration). Год уже бегает в нашем production, поддержка тоже все я сама, никто и пальцем не касался. Автоматизированно до последнего чиха, единственное что неидеально - возможны дубликаты , но это из-за проблем с resource sharing, то есть чисто ограничения связанные с бюджетом на облако. По ходу извлекла данные типа - статистика по размерам всех полей, какие поля чаще меняются и все такое . Эти данные позволяют понять что происходит в upstream, а наш upstream - это изменения каталога товаров major retail веб-сайта.
В идеале хочу найти место где можно применить имеющиеся Data Engineering skills, но при этом и вникнуть в DS . И чтобы поменьше production load/oncall и не retail business и поменьше в чужом левом Джава-гуано копаться . И побольше DS, research и чтобы дали вот так же делать end-to-end и чтобы GCP ( больше амазонского облака нравится для этих целей). Ну и не cybersecurity наверное, я не очень это люблю . Может biotech или что то с экологией связанное.

Что надо делать для этого с вашей точки зрения ?

- срочно налегать на Питон ?
- забить на Питон, пойти рекламировать себя с этим проектом и искать match ?
- подучить оба - и Питон и DS и потом только дёргаться ?
- сфокусироваться на втором образовании или хороших курсах по DS и потом искать работу мечты ? ( не хочется чисто DS если честно, хочется на стыке и побольше Data Engineering собственно).
- надо ли заморачиваться GCP сертификацией? Если да, то Data Engineer ? Или оно мелко и надо что то вроде cloud architect ?

Как я понимаю лучшая ниша - стартап какой нибудь. В ФААНГах и конкуренция выше, фиг попадёшь. А если и попадёшь, то шансов ноль что дадут самой тихонько что то делать спокойно, всю плешь проедят «лидершипом»
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
valchkou
Уже с Приветом

Post by valchkou »

Сабина wrote: 14 Dec 2021 14:26
valchkou wrote: 19 Jun 2019 01:24 Up to $300k-$350k range for scientific PYTHON expert for machine learning, data science developnment

……..
Что надо делать для этого с вашей точки зрения ?

- срочно налегать на Питон ?
- забить на Питон, пойти рекламировать себя с этим проектом и искать match ?
- подучить оба - и Питон и DS и потом только дёргаться ?
- надо ли заморачиваться GCP сертификацией? Если да, то Data Engineer ? Или оно мелко и надо что то вроде cloud architect ?

Как я понимаю лучшая ниша - стартап какой нибудь. В ФААНГах и конкуренция выше, фиг попадёшь. А если и попадёшь, то шансов ноль что дадут самой тихонько что то делать спокойно, всю плешь проедят «лидершипом»
у меня был и питон и опыт работы в фин секторе, наверное поэтому прилетело. Сижу в чикаге, на исткость не собираюсь
Но я пошел другим путем, тоже бигдатость но на яве и без сайнса но с лидершипом. Поэтому извините но ничего дельного не посоветую.

Сертификацию поддерживаю, очень полезная штука. Но смотря для чего. какова цель? у GCP есть интересный продукт под AI.
Наверное если его освоить и сертифицироваться то можно гнуть пальцы даже не будучи сатанистом.
lifemaze
Уже с Приветом

Post by lifemaze »

У меня все индийские имена фильтруются и если упоминается срочность процесса, это я тоже отмечаю как спам чтобы потом не получать подобных предложений.

Return to “Работа и Карьера в IT”