Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Мнения, новости, комментарии
User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 15 Feb 2019 23:20

M. Ridcully wrote:
15 Feb 2019 23:08
Maw Hogben wrote:
15 Feb 2019 21:35
M. Ridcully wrote:
15 Feb 2019 19:26
OtecFedor wrote:
15 Feb 2019 02:18
Мне МкКонелла жалко
Засранец редкостный.
Ещё при обамке гадил.
Типичный RINO.
Погодите, но гадить обамке, это разве не был его патриотический долг?
Внимательней с падежами - не обамке, а _при_ обамке.
А комуж тогда? :D Если не...
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

User avatar
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 15750
Joined: 19 Jul 2008 06:52
Location: USA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by worldCitizen » 17 Feb 2019 04:58

Acting defense secretary Patrick Shanahan said Saturday he would soon start to examine projects that could be delayed or canceled to free up funds for border reinforcement.

Speaking to reporters at the close of his first overseas tour since becoming Pentagon chief last month, Shanahan said the military’s Joint Staff had been conducting a “mission analysis” on ways to deal with drugs and migrants at the border. “Based on that, we can do an assessment of what would be appropriate,” he said.
Shanahan said the department had been preparing for weeks for a potential emergency declaration.

President Trump on Friday declared a national emergency in an attempt to circumvent Congress and redirect taxpayer money to fund hundreds of miles of barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border.

A defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal planning, said the military’s analysis included an assessment of where border barriers would be most effective in consideration of national security.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f2eacb65d8

User avatar
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 15750
Joined: 19 Jul 2008 06:52
Location: USA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by worldCitizen » 17 Feb 2019 21:49

у Президента есть шансы выиграть схватку с левыми

'Haze of Democratic hypocrisy'
There is also a problem for the Democrats in getting a judge to listen to arguments through a thick haze of hypocrisy.
President Trump's assertions of executive authority remain well short of the extremes reached by Barack Obama who openly and repeatedly circumvented Congress.
In one State of the Union address, Mr Obama chastised both houses for refusing to give him changes in immigration laws and other changes. He then declared his intention to get the same results by unilateral executive action.

Where will the $8bn come from?
$1.4bn from the agreed budget
$600m from cash and assets seized from drug traffickers
$2.5bn from a defence department anti-drug trafficking fund
$3.5bn reallocated from military construction projects
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-
Сделал дело, гуляй смело. Ждем ответ от Defense Department.
Last edited by worldCitizen on 18 Feb 2019 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

OtecFedor
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 5562
Joined: 17 Oct 2001 09:01
Location: Уездный город N

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by OtecFedor » 17 Feb 2019 21:57

Обьявить чрезвычаиное положение и поехать играть в гольф в Мароларгу, ета пять.

User avatar
M. Ridcully
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 8917
Joined: 08 Sep 2006 20:07
Location: Силиконка

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by M. Ridcully » 17 Feb 2019 22:12

OtecFedor wrote:
17 Feb 2019 21:57
Обьявить чрезвычаиное положение и поехать играть в гольф в Мароларгу, ета пять.
Предлагаете ему лично ехать мексов из Рио Гранде вылавливать?

А вообще надо это дело приватизировать. Продавать путевки, но по типу как на сафари. Ещё и бюджет пополнится!
Don’t Tread on Me

User avatar
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 15750
Joined: 19 Jul 2008 06:52
Location: USA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by worldCitizen » 20 Feb 2019 02:13

Scorecard:

Median monthly jobs added
Trump 200k*
Obama 186k
Bush 61k
Clinton 252k https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump ... op_stories
Не надо забывать что при Клинтоне после эйфории произошел резкий спад dot-com пузыря. Сейчас вроде все равномерно работает.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 22 Feb 2019 03:52

Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 22 Feb 2019 03:57

Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:52
Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 22 Feb 2019 22:57

Korney wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:57
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:52
Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
Но как на Фоксе?
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 23 Feb 2019 01:25

Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 22:57
Korney wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:57
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:52
Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
Но как на Фоксе?
Я думаю это была цитата вырваная из контекста.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 23 Feb 2019 01:41

Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:25
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 22:57
Korney wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:57
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:52
Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
Но как на Фоксе?
Я думаю это была цитата вырваная из контекста.
Ну читайте целиком...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 23 Feb 2019 03:37

Maw Hogben wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:41
Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:25
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 22:57
Korney wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:57
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:52
Это что себе Фокс позволяет? Тоже что ли решили податься в фейк ньюс?

President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
Но как на Фоксе?
Я думаю это была цитата вырваная из контекста.
Ну читайте целиком...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach
Опять судьишка какой-то выступает.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 23 Feb 2019 06:59

Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 03:37
Maw Hogben wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:41
Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:25
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 22:57
Korney wrote:
22 Feb 2019 03:57


Это же слова из калифорнийского lawsuit против Трампа.
Но как на Фоксе?
Я думаю это была цитата вырваная из контекста.
Ну читайте целиком...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach
Опять судьишка какой-то выступает.
Это то понятно.... но на Фоксе?
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 23 Feb 2019 22:39

Maw Hogben wrote:
23 Feb 2019 06:59
Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 03:37
Maw Hogben wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:41
Korney wrote:
23 Feb 2019 01:25
Maw Hogben wrote:
22 Feb 2019 22:57


Но как на Фоксе?
Я думаю это была цитата вырваная из контекста.
Ну читайте целиком...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach
Опять судьишка какой-то выступает.
Это то понятно.... но на Фоксе?
Да Фокс не слишком сильно отличается от остальных фейк ньюс.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 24 Feb 2019 02:09

Раньше отличался, разве нет?
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 24 Feb 2019 05:30

Maw Hogben wrote:
24 Feb 2019 02:09
Раньше отличался, разве нет?
Не особо.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 26 Feb 2019 23:25

Перебежчик который боится прецедента для возмoжных будущих президентов налево... :D

North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis (R) announced that he would vote for the disapproval resolution. Here's a bit of what he wrote in a Washington Post op-ed announcing the decision:
"As a U.S. senator, I cannot justify providing the executive with more ways to bypass Congress. As a conservative, I cannot endorse a precedent that I know future left-wing presidents will exploit to advance radical policies that will erode economic and individual freedoms. These are the reasons I would vote in favor of the resolution disapproving of the president's national-emergency declaration, if and when it comes before the Senate."
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 27 Feb 2019 20:34

Maw Hogben wrote:
26 Feb 2019 23:25
Перебежчик который боится прецедента для возмoжных будущих президентов налево... :D

North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis (R) announced that he would vote for the disapproval resolution. Here's a bit of what he wrote in a Washington Post op-ed announcing the decision:
"As a U.S. senator, I cannot justify providing the executive with more ways to bypass Congress. As a conservative, I cannot endorse a precedent that I know future left-wing presidents will exploit to advance radical policies that will erode economic and individual freedoms. These are the reasons I would vote in favor of the resolution disapproving of the president's national-emergency declaration, if and when it comes before the Senate."
RINO!
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

User avatar
Maw Hogben
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 34002
Joined: 08 May 2008 04:17
Location: 98101

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Maw Hogben » 02 Mar 2019 00:19

Chris Christie says Southern District of New York should concern Trump more than Mueller probe

Christie, a former federal prosecutor, argued that the SDNY has no limit on the scope of their investigation, unlike Mueller's investigation.

Думаете обиделсо что не дали должности в Белом доме? :D
A malenky bit bezoomny she was, you could tell that, through spending her jeezny all on her oddy knocky.

User avatar
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 15750
Joined: 19 Jul 2008 06:52
Location: USA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by worldCitizen » 13 Mar 2019 06:44

March 13, 2019
At issue in the hearing before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is a 2018 administration lawsuit over three California laws that extended protections to people in the country illegally. The legal challenge was part of the administration's broader efforts to crack down on so-called sanctuary jurisdictions that it says allow criminals to stay on the streets.


California officials say their policies limiting cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities promote trust between immigrant communities and law enforcement and encourage witnesses and victims to report crime.

The U.S. Department of Justice argued in court documents that the Constitution gives the federal government pre-eminent power to regulate immigration, and the three laws obstruct those efforts. "The bills, individually and collectively, mark an extraordinary and intentional assault on the federal government's enforcement of the immigration laws," Justice Department attorneys said in a filing.
https://wtop.com/national/2019/03/trump ... als-court/

User avatar
SergeyM800
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 21560
Joined: 15 Dec 2003 20:42
Location: Russia -> Lynn, MA -> N.Chelmsford, MA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by SergeyM800 » 13 Mar 2019 19:09

and encourage witnesses and victims to report crime.

Хм. Без документные информаторы значит. И как много их нужно местной полиции?
Я не спорю, я просто объясняю почему я прав ! (с) не мой

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 13 Mar 2019 19:23

SergeyM800 wrote:
13 Mar 2019 19:09
and encourage witnesses and victims to report crime.

Хм. Без документные информаторы значит. И как много их нужно местной полиции?
В 9-м округе Трампа прокатят, дело пойдет в Верховный суд.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

dasilva
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 4022
Joined: 18 Nov 2014 06:20

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by dasilva » 13 Mar 2019 19:35

worldCitizen wrote:
13 Mar 2019 06:44

California officials say their policies limiting cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities promote trust between immigrant communities and law enforcement and encourage witnesses and victims to report crime.
Тут две проблемы. Первое - слегка привирают насчет immigrant communities. Правильно - illegal immigrant communities. Второе, если как и положено по закону нелегалов выслать. То оставшиеся не будут бояться обратиться в полицию.

А так получается - давайте не трогать преступников, чтобы они могли стучать друг на друга и окружающих.

User avatar
SergeyM800
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 21560
Joined: 15 Dec 2003 20:42
Location: Russia -> Lynn, MA -> N.Chelmsford, MA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by SergeyM800 » 13 Mar 2019 21:30

Korney wrote:
13 Mar 2019 19:23
В 9-м округе Трампа прокатят, дело пойдет в Верховный суд.
На это и расчет видимо. Только успеет ли ВС это рассмотреть при Трампе ? :pain1:
Я не спорю, я просто объясняю почему я прав ! (с) не мой

Korney
Уже с Приветом
Posts: 13340
Joined: 12 Jul 2002 15:20
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Donald Trump, welcome, the new American president!

Post by Korney » 13 Mar 2019 22:10

SergeyM800 wrote:
13 Mar 2019 21:30
Korney wrote:
13 Mar 2019 19:23
В 9-м округе Трампа прокатят, дело пойдет в Верховный суд.
На это и расчет видимо. Только успеет ли ВС это рассмотреть при Трампе ? :pain1:
Какая разница? Даже если после Трампа. Состав суда то не поменяется.
У меня есть совесть, но я ей не пользуюсь.

Return to “Политика”