Уже с Приветом

Очередная статья в Гардиан

Post by EBA »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... CMP=twt_gu
Коментарии :great:
Madranon

19 May 2014 7:48pm
Recommend

Russia is having talks with China, the idea is that the US is becoming too dominant and a Sino-Russian alliance will break the hegemony of the US and its satellite states.

This means that Russia will be less dependent on gas exports to Europe and less inclined to import European products such as mercedes and BMWs.

That also means that Europe will become more dependent on the US.

Anyone smell a rat?

RememberGiap

19 May 2014 8:12pm
Recommend

Yet Ukrainians covered by the ' new Kiev Government ' endorsed by the West ,in all polls indicate they will vote for the front runner to win in the Presidential Elections is the multi- billionaire Oligarch Petro Poroshenko . He has already having met Merkel in Berlin , and Israeli President Peres and Foreign Minister Lieberman in Israel over Easter . Meanwhile known fascists and fascist parties are firmly entrenched within the new Government . Yes , corrupt Oligarchs are central to Ukraine's political system and economy , as are the US and EU who collude with them . This article is right to highlight the Oligarchies , but also displays a very depressing political naivety
Вот этот коментарий мне очень понравился.
shakezilla comrade1

20 May 2014 6:57pm
Recommend

I am a native Ukrainian, not that means much, but I'll explain from my point of view.

The first thing to realize is that there are a lot of people who were born in USSR and are loyal to the state, a lot of these people are on the East of Ukraine. For instance I am from the south-east region and I am a Russian speaking Ukrainian. In 1991 a lot of these people woke up and found themselves in Ukraine, instead of their homeland. This has been a deep nagging feeling left in a lot of the population on the east.

On the other side, the west has always spoken Ukrainian and has always had a sort of pro-Ukrainian stance. They blame Stalin for Holodomor and other anti-Ukrainian atrocities. The west and east have been politically split since 1991, but manage to stay out of each others way for the most part.

This is similar to the bible-belt and more liberal coastal cities in the US, in terms of division. Usually peaceful, with an underlying dismissal of each other.

Since there always has been a small fire underneath these 2 views, it was easy to get this fire bigger by whoever (West or Russia, im not debating who) while pursuing whatever political end-goal.

You have to understand too that the majority of russian speaking population in the east are against violence (as i think most of humanity really), they might be anti-Kiev ,but a lot of them also don't want to join Russia.

There are definitely strings being pulled by both Russia and the US, for whatever gains to be had, whether it be Gas incomes or preventing closer NATO bases, whatever it is, you have to remember that at the core of this conflict there all theses Ukrainian people that want nothing more than to live an independent state. It's just Ukraine has been run to the ground so much that it's almost impossible to accomplish anything.
VGV
Уже с Приветом

Re: Очередная статья в Гардиан

Post by VGV »

Native Ukranians моя-хата-с-краинцам посвящается:
Во мне вдруг проснулся дед с материнской стороны. Он был неженка. Он так
боялся боли, что при малейшем несчастье замирал, ничего не предпринимал, а
все надеялся на лучшее. Когда при нем душили его любимую жену, он стоял
возле да уговаривал: потерпи, может быть все обойдется! А когда ее хоронили,
он шел за гробом да посвистывал. А потом упал да умер. Хорош мальчик?
Скоты! ... Помните, ... что вы Л-Ю-Д-И!!!

TAMA Starclassic Performer, Zildjan A Custom
Porsche 911 Turbo 2001
CBI
Уже с Приветом

Re: Очередная статья в Гардиан

Post by CBI »

VGV wrote:Native Ukranians моя-хата-с-краинцам посвящается:
IMHO, если кто-то из-за океана упрекает моя-хата-скраинцев живущих в Украине в нежелании участвовать в гражданской войне, тогда уж надо упрекнуть тех кто живет за океаном в нежелании делать что-нибудь по-поводу того что их налоги тратятся на очередной империалистический проект Вашингтона - на этот раз на Украине
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! ЗНАНИЕ - СИЛА!
Disclaimer: These views might be different from any other views in my Universe.

Return to “Украина”