Affidavit of support для бабушки

Приезд, переезд, адаптация

Moderator: Nwaylock

выдра
Уже с Приветом

Affidavit of support для бабушки

Post by выдра »

Если подается I-130 на родителя вместе с I-485 (человек в штатах), может ли внучка, которая не является petitioner в форме I-130, заполнить affidavit of support для своей бабушки? Ведь petitioner является не внучка, а affidavit of support должен заполнять petitioner, у которого income не позволяет. Запуталась совсем- помогите разобраться.
Не говорите мне что делать, и я не буду говорить куда вам идти.
Славянка
Уже с Приветом

Re: Affidavit of support для бабушки

Post by Славянка »

может
Уж если я чего решил, то выпью обязательно (с)
выдра
Уже с Приветом

Post by выдра »

А какую форму тогда заполнять надо внучке? I-864, или I-864A, если живем в разных штатах с petitioner, и household member внучка не является?
Не говорите мне что делать, и я не буду говорить куда вам идти.
Славянка
Уже с Приветом

Post by Славянка »

Sponsor for Affidavit of Support

If you filed an immigrant visa petition for your relative, you must be the sponsor. You must also be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident. You must have a domicile in the United States or a territory or possession of the United States. Usually, this requirement means you must actually live in the United States, or a territory or possession, in order to be a sponsor. If you live abroad, you may still be eligible to be a sponsor if you can show that your residence abroad is temporary, and that you still have your domicile in the United States.

Section 213A of the INA permits both a "joint sponsor" and a "substitute sponsor" in certain cases.
Joint Sponsor

A joint sponsor is someone who is willing to accept legal responsibility for supporting your family member with you. A joint sponsor must meet all the same requirements as you, except the joint sponsor does not need to be related to the immigrant. The joint sponsor (or the joint sponsor and his or her household) must reach the 125% income requirement alone. You cannot combine your income with that of a joint sponsor to meet the income requirement.
Substitute Sponsor

If the visa petitioner has died after approval of the visa petition but U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) decides to let the petition continue, a substitute sponsor must file a Form I-864 in place of the deceased visa petitioner. In order to be a “substitute sponsor,” you must be related to the intending immigrant in one of the following ways:

Spouse
Parent
Mother-in-law
Father-in-law
Sibling
Child (if at least 18 years of age)
Son
Daughter
Son-in-law
Daughter-in-law
Sister-in-law
Brother-in-law
Grandparent
Grandchild
Legal guardian of the beneficiary

You must also:

Be U.S. citizen or national or a permanent resident
Be at least 18 years of age
Be domiciled (live) in the United States
Meet all of the financial requirements of a sponsor pursuant to INA 213A

The substitute sponsor assumes all of the obligations of an I-864 sponsor.
Славянка
Уже с Приветом

Post by Славянка »

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green- ... it-support" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Наши родители”