AAPL

worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом

Re: AAPL

Post by worldCitizen »

Закрыл AAPL bull call spread, цена стока вплотную приблизилась к страйку.
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом

Post by worldCitizen »

Lavash wrote:
venumpro wrote:To be honest, it's not that hard to trade. The key is to block your mind from news, fundamentals, technical analysis and other noise.

All you have to do is to stay in liquid underlyings, and sell stocks you believe are expensive, and buy crap that no one wants. Do it at same time + sell options against everything to reduce your basis ..... and you'll outperform 98% of hedge funds/mutual funds.

Today, I sold TWTR and FDX because I think they trade at extremes. Then, I sold puts against each position to reduce my basis. I never cared to find out why these stocks made the jump. Whatever the reason was, it is already priced in anyway. So who cares :)
Вовремя продали TWTR, а FDX пока еще держится. Стоит ли вкладываться в ETF Gold & Siver? Они, по-моему, на дне.
Оба SLV and GLD have actively traded options, distance between strikes 50 cents plus weekly contracts.
Очень удобно для торговли. Открывайте covered call position.
venumpro
Уже с Приветом

Post by venumpro »

Lavash wrote:
venumpro wrote:To be honest, it's not that hard to trade. The key is to block your mind from news, fundamentals, technical analysis and other noise.

All you have to do is to stay in liquid underlyings, and sell stocks you believe are expensive, and buy crap that no one wants. Do it at same time + sell options against everything to reduce your basis ..... and you'll outperform 98% of hedge funds/mutual funds.

Today, I sold TWTR and FDX because I think they trade at extremes. Then, I sold puts against each position to reduce my basis. I never cared to find out why these stocks made the jump. Whatever the reason was, it is already priced in anyway. So who cares :)
Вовремя продали TWTR, а FDX пока еще держится. Стоит ли вкладываться в ETF Gold & Siver? Они, по-моему, на дне.
I am out of TWTR and FDX long time ago with ok profits. Nothing spectacular. I cash winners very quickly.

Don't know about GLD. It has no volatility now, so I don't play it. Have only one metals related position in AEM, which is very neutral. Want this stock to do nothing.

I have a pretty big long position in LULU now. Fits my portfolio perfectly
Lavash
Уже с Приветом

Post by Lavash »

worldCitizen wrote:
Lavash wrote:

Оба SLV and GLD have actively traded options, distance between strikes 50 cents plus weekly contracts.
Перед открытием мне надо сначала почитать рекомендованную Вами вторую книжку. Первую книжку пролистала быстро, материал знакомый. То со второй надо немного разобраться. Спасибо за рекомендацию! Автор обьясняет понятно. Я три дня назад IRA account перевела под свое управление. Надо еще аппликацию на торговлю опционами подать. Оказывается сразу автоматом не пускают.
Кстати, насчет путов, по-моему, на ACAD и TWLO можно заработать.
worldCitizen
Уже с Приветом

Post by worldCitizen »

Lavash wrote:
worldCitizen wrote: Оба SLV and GLD have actively traded options, distance between strikes 50 cents plus weekly contracts.
Перед открытием мне надо сначала почитать рекомендованную Вами вторую книжку. Первую книжку пролистала быстро, материал знакомый. То со второй надо немного разобраться. Спасибо за рекомендацию! Автор обьясняет понятно. Я три дня назад IRA account перевела под свое управление. Надо еще аппликацию на торговлю опционами подать. Оказывается сразу автоматом не пускают.
Кстати, насчет путов, по-моему, на ACAD и TWLO можно заработать.
Welcome!
Подавайте application for option trading. На вопрос какой у Вас опыт, отвечайте - не эксперт, но знающий, опыт 1 год, примерно. Иначе затянется. Мы всегда подскажем если что.
Удачи!
Lavash
Уже с Приветом

Post by Lavash »

worldCitizen wrote: Welcome!
Подавайте application for option trading. На вопрос какой у Вас опыт, отвечайте - не эксперт, но знающий, опыт 1 год, примерно. Иначе затянется. Мы всегда подскажем если что.
Удачи!
Спасибо! Подала. Надо было давно перевести account на себя.

Return to “Инвестирование”