MoscowFlix

OldFlint
Новичок

MoscowFlix

Post by OldFlint »

I rarely write reviews or complains, but my experience with MoscowFlix was just outrageous. I had a dispute with them over my payment and broken disc, so I called them. The so called “representative” was extremely rude and when I asked to close my account and reimburse the money for 1 month, he started insulting me… It was that rare case when I had to deal with “Russian business”, and surely it felt like stepping in a pile of shit.
"Путешествуя по миру, я не закрываю глаза..."
venka
Уже с Приветом

Post by venka »

А можно конкретно расказать что случилось?
Всё на свете загадка и враки.
Luying
Ник удалён за неоплаченную рекламу

MoscowFlix.com

Post by Luying »

[...moderated...]
Luying
Ник удалён за неоплаченную рекламу

MoscowFlix.com broken disk policy

Post by Luying »

[...moderated...]
BOBAH
Уже с Приветом

Post by BOBAH »

Luying, компании не могут отстаивать свою точку зрения в этом разделе форума.

SergeL
Уже с Приветом

Post by SergeL »

BOBAH wrote:Luying, компании не могут отстаивать свою точку зрения в этом разделе форума.

ВОВАН, по моему вполне справедливо если компания выскажется тут тоже.
BOBAH
Уже с Приветом

Post by BOBAH »

SergeL wrote:
BOBAH wrote:Luying, компании не могут отстаивать свою точку зрения в этом разделе форума.

ВОВАН, по моему вполне справедливо если компания выскажется тут тоже.

Смысл раздела Антиреклама в том что пользователи делятся своим опытом. Кто-то отрицательным, кто-то положительным. В результате появляется картина. И становится приблизительно понятно чего можно ожидать.
lev kahrchenko
Ник закрыт.

Moscowflix service

Post by lev kahrchenko »

hvatit polivat grazu etu kompaniu. U mena proizoshla analogichnaia problema. Ia poluchil polomanniy disk i moscowflix customer service lubezno snal etot dvd s moego spiska i srazu zhe vislal noviy. V otlichii ot drugih "russkih" biznesov oni ochen dobrozhelatelno i s ponimaniem otneslis ko mne.

Est pogovorka na etu temu: kak auknitsa tak i tokliknetsa...
OldFlint
Новичок

Re: Moscowflix service

Post by OldFlint »

lev kahrchenko wrote:hvatit polivat grazu etu kompaniu...

Lev, it’s a nice coincidence that you just registered on a forum and 3 first messages you posted relate to MoscowFlix… Looks like you have very special feelings about this company. :D

MoscowFlix has a nice business idea, but their customer service is awful (was in my case). It is much cheaper to put some “dyadya Vasia” on a phone, but that dude is a face of the company. If you, in some way, relate to the company, invest in your customer service and it will pay off 100 times.
"Путешествуя по миру, я не закрываю глаза..."
tchicago
Уже с Приветом

Re: Moscowflix service

Post by tchicago »

OldFlint wrote:
lev kahrchenko wrote:hvatit polivat grazu etu kompaniu...

Lev, it’s a nice coincidence that you just registered on a forum and 3 first messages you posted relate to MoscowFlix… Looks like you have very special feelings about this company. :D

MoscowFlix has a nice business idea, but their customer service is awful (was in my case). It is much cheaper to put some “dyadya Vasia” on a phone, but that dude is a face of the company. If you, in some way, relate to the company, invest in your customer service and it will pay off 100 times.

+ использование недобросовесного способа надурить поисковые системы. Конечно, платить за ключевые слова жаба давит. (Go to their home page, scroll down, press ctrl-a)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Анти-Реклама”