Очередной мошенник

Privet
Администратор

Очередной мошенник

Post by Privet »

Беглого взгляда достаточно, что письмо имеет поддельные реквизиты. Судя по IP (212.248.7.74), письмо, скорее всего, отправлено с какого-то домашнего почтового сервера, который подключен через обычный дайалап (dial-up) и реальное имя сервера (d074.p9.col.ru) не соответствует имени в логе (chat.ru). Обратный адрес katuha@comail.ru никак не коррелирует с chat.ru.
Имя Николай Одиноков, надо полагать, настоящее, т.к. на него открыт счет в банке. Так, что Коля ошибся адресом.

Code: Select all

Return-Path: <katuha@comail.ru>
Delivered-To: boris@privet.com
Received: from chat.ru (212.248.7.74)
   by privet with [XMail 1.7 (Win32/Ix86) ESMTP Server]
   id <S64C75> for <boris@privet.com> from <katuha@comail.ru>;
   Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:16:57 -0700
Subject: Please Help.
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:15:52 +0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
   charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

This letter of the helps.
Single who can help this it is you and only you, that who has got my letter. It is hard for me to speak about my everyday intolerable mental pain, which every day pursues me in the morning, and in the evening. My powerlessness, this that has pushed I will write You this letter -a shout. Here is my history: I live with my mother and the brother. I am 23 years. I am a teacher, my salary 50 $, mother is  invalid of 2 groups, brother is main our hope and a support, served in the Chechen republic where Federal armies carried spent Counterterrorist operation. We waited him to come back, thought that when he will come home our life is become better, as he was at us hard-working, and I trusted that with him will be easier, but there was not a happiness the Brother has returned from the Chechen Republic without both legs. It was undermined on a mine. He almost 2 years laid in military hospital where him have made 7 operations. He is the present hero. When he was in Army we knew that he is at war in the Chechen Republ

We have bypassed tens establishments that the brother to beat out though what indemnification for service in a hot point. But anywhere have not received copecks. It has turned out so we have remained in private with the trouble. And now unique our hope it is you. Soon to brother will perform operation which to him it is vital. Both on operation and on the further treatment are necessary money which at us are not present. As I work as the teacher at school and my salary hardly suffices on that to support family. You and only you our unique hope. Forces of the friends and native we have collected some money but it will not suffice even on operation. And then are necessary money for the rehabilitation period and a carriage for movement. Unfortunately we cannot wait doctors said that we haven not time. So we still have last chance in this life it is you.
I pay every evening, and I ask the God to help me, I hope that have remained where be people which will understund and help us! We have opened the account to the brother and you can make translation to us on number of the account:
Correspondent bank of Savings bank of the Russia Federation : The Bank of New York
New York, NY, USA
SWIFT: IRVT US 3N
Account of Savings bank of the Russian Federation with correspondent bank: 892-0057-610
Account With Institution: SAVINGS BANK OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION Lefortovskoe branch 6901/0747 Moscow, Russia
To beneficiary account :42301 840 8 3812 0800919
Beneficiary customer: Nikolay Odinokov
Привет.

Return to “Анти-Реклама”