Ну, теперь буду я богатой!

Neutral Nick
Уже с Приветом

Ну, теперь буду я богатой!

Post by Neutral Nick »

Это что-то новое? Интересно, куда с этим можно обратится?

Hello _____________. My name is Lana Cool and I work for acompany called stone,inc I foundyour resume on careerbuilder.com because we are
searching for reliable professionals across the United States who are interested in a potentially lucrative partnership with an international firm.

stone,inc is a leading investition company in Latvia

and we are currently expanding our operations in the United States. But because of various banking and legal restrictions, we are unable to open commercial
bank accounts in every state. As such, stone,inc is recruiting partners to conduct simple banking transactions on our behalf.

The process is simple. If you were interested in becoming a US partner of stone,inc, you would sign an agreement that would make you an official financial

representative of our company, able to accept invoice payments on our behalf. Instead of asking our American clients to conduct complicated international
payment transactions (which are especially complex for Finland companies), we have them work with our partners to submit payments. You would then forward the payments to us, a simple transaction for an individual.

stone,inc pays its partners a 10% commission on every transaction. In addition, we will take care of any incremental tax liability you incur. Depending on which state you are in, and of course on how good

business is, your monthly commissions could be as high as $14,000 per month.

If you are interested in working with us, or if you want more information, you can contact me directly at my personal email address.
I'll need your full name and mailing address so I can send you the contract and other paperwork necessary to get started.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
"Я пойду налево. А, может быть, пойду направо...Я ведь королева.Я имею право на любой ход..."
Flash-04
Уже с Приветом

Post by Flash-04 »

стандартное мошеничество, уже обсуждалось. Некоторое время получаете и переправляете деньги, потом к вам гости приходят.
Помните как Шарапов в "Место встречи изменить нельзя" свою легенду Жиглову рассказывал, как его за пиво по фальшивой накладной замели? ;) Вот тоже самое.
Neutral Nick
Уже с Приветом

Post by Neutral Nick »

И никто их не ловит? 8O 8O 8O
"Я пойду налево. А, может быть, пойду направо...Я ведь королева.Я имею право на любой ход..."
Liuka
Ник закрыт

Post by Liuka »

их не ловят. Но когда мне похожее пришло с careerbuilder.com, я в сам careerbuilder.com пожаловалась на подозрение в scam. Не знаю, что из этого вышло.
"Как вы яхту назовете, так она и поплывет." (с)
Helen_NJ
Уже с Приветом

Re: Ну, теперь буду я богатой!

Post by Helen_NJ »

Neutral Nick wrote:Это что-то новое? Интересно, куда с этим можно обратится?

Это старое под новым соусом. Раньше Нигерия, теперь Латвия...

Перешлите email на spam@uce.gov, а также в сам careerbuilder.com. Еще можно сюда попробовать: http://www.ic3.gov/
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't - you're right." Henry Ford
aaafe
Уже с Приветом

Re: Ну, теперь буду я богатой!

Post by aaafe »

Helen_NJ wrote:
Neutral Nick wrote:Это что-то новое? Интересно, куда с этим можно обратится?

Это старое под новым соусом. Раньше Нигерия, теперь Латвия...

Перешлите email на spam@uce.gov, а также в сам careerbuilder.com. Еще можно сюда попробовать: http://www.ic3.gov/

а у меня была Ireland точно такое же тоже с careerbuilder.com

Return to “Анти-Реклама”