1-ждать пока другубю пришлют или файлить и указать исправленная
Спасибо
Uzito
Уже с Приветом

Re: W 2

Post by Uzito »

washington wrote:W 2 пришла с не правильным номером сошел секьюрити
Если номер SSN неправильный, значит наверное работодатель налоги отчислял неправильно и без его исправлений у вас получится разногласие с данными IRS. У вас есть время до 15 апреля чтобы зафайлить декларацию.
Кандид
Уже с Приветом

Re: W 2

Post by Кандид »

washington wrote:W 2 пришла с не правильным номером сошел секьюрити
Спасибо
совет с сайта Турботакс:
If your name, Social Security number, or any dollar amount is incorrect, ask your
employer to issue a corrected W-2. Your employer will give you a copy
of the corrected W-2 (W-2C) and send a corrected copy to the Social
Security Administration.

Your employer (or your employer's payroll company) will send you a
W-2C if information reported on your original W-2 needs to be corrected.

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tool ... -omitted-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
с сайта IRS:
Question: I received an incorrect Form W-2. My former employer won’t issue me a corrected Form W-2. What should I do?
Answer:
If by the end of February, your attempts to have the Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, corrected by your employer are unsuccessful, you can request that an IRS representative initiate a Form W-2 complaint. Call the IRS toll free at 800-829-1040 or visit an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC) in person.
The IRS will send your employer a letter requesting that they furnish you a corrected Form W-2 within ten days. The letter advises your employer of their responsibilities to provide a correct Form W-2 and of the penalties for failure to do so.
The IRS will send you a letter with instructions and Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, or Form 1099-R, Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc. You can use the Form 4852 in the event that your employer doesn't provide you with the corrected Form W-2 in time to file your tax return.

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tool ... -omitted-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
исправлять что-то самому я бы ни рискнул
#нетвойне

Return to “Финансы”