SENDING MONEY FROM MOSCOW TO USA

Банки, налоги, кредит
monster
Уже с Приветом

Post by monster »

Hello , did anyone send money thru some commercial bank of moscow to like Bank of america in usa? if did then how did it work?
i dont talk about westernunion method cause they have kind of a high % like if to send $2000 they would take out $108. I was investigating that if to send thru a com.bank it would cost like $20 per send ($2000 a day only for russian citizens).
But i also read somewhere that there were some problems with like Swift of Sberbank with Swift systems of American banks...So whats going on there with that? Commercial banks are not Sberbank though,so anyways i wonder whats up right now with all this.
If anybody did any money transfer like this of alike ,please let me know

ps.
westernunion is not an option.

thanks
Vovchik
Новичок

Post by Vovchik »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monster:
Hello , did anyone send money thru some commercial bank of moscow to like Bank of america in usa? if did then how did it work?
i dont talk about westernunion method cause they have kind of a high % like if to send $2000 they would take out $108. I was investigating that if to send thru a com.bank it would cost like $20 per send ($2000 a day only for russian citizens).
But i also read somewhere that there were some problems with like Swift of Sberbank with Swift systems of American banks...So whats going on there with that? Commercial banks are not Sberbank though,so anyways i wonder whats up right now with all this.
If anybody did any money transfer like this of alike ,please let me know

ps.
westernunion is not an option.

thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used Sberbank Swift. No problem. Several times. I just remeber to transfer $12000 costs about $12-18 only.
Tried commercial banks first. They promised to transfer, but next day returned all my money and apologized saying they could not transfer so big amount. They tried to explain the reason why, but I was not interested in it at that time, so do not remember. They edvised Sberbank, so it worked. It takes 2-3 business days.
WesternUnion is a rip off

Return to “Финансы”