Очищение организма

Не для советов по самолечению!

Moderator: DoctorEugene

ChG
Новичок

Post by ChG »

You can find a pretty good description of cleansing procedures on this website.
http://curezone.com/cleanse/

I already tryed the following:
Parasites cleanse
Bowel cleanse
Dental cleanup
Kidney cleanse

All of them had a positive effect on my health.
I respect traditional medicine and I will call for it in the extreme case
or emergency. However, please rememeber that the goal of the doctors
in US is not to cure you, but to sell you drugs. Can anybody recall a visit
to doctor, which did not result in the some kind of a prescription?
Of course, many people only want the prescription.
Then it becomes a choice in your life:
1. You can live the life you want without any limitations in diet, exersices etc,
supporting yourself with drugs. It works actuallly pretty well, since all my
american collegues (even the young ones) are on some kind of medication
and life expectancy in US is amongst the longest ones in the world.
2. You do not want to depend on drugs, since not only most of them have a lot
of detrimental side effects, but also it is quite expensive. So you start
wondering if there are other ways to live healthy. Of course, there are
plenty of them! But people pursuing these ways do not have the same amount
of money as drug companies do for the advertisement, so you will not hear
about them as much as you hear about the drugs.
The other problem with this approach is once you went down this path - you are
on your own.

I am trying to take the best from both these worlds.

Good luck.
DV
Уже с Приветом

Post by DV »

ChG wrote:...However, please rememeber that the goal of the doctors
in US is not to cure you, but to sell you drugs...

Самое смешное, что линк, который вы дали, и есть магазин по продаже разных (надеюсь безвредных) добавок.

А чтобы люди тратили деньги (свои между прочим, страховка все эти чудо добавки не покрывает), на этом сайте рассказывают всякие страшилки про шлаки и т.д.

Для примера. Сидит здоровая розовощекая девица за компом, пока муж на работе. Ничего у нее не болит. Читает Привет: от той муж ушел, этот с подругой поссорился. Общается в общем, живет полноценной жизнью. Видит случайно ваш линк.

Ага, Клава когда-то что-то говорила про очистку, это, наверное, модно сейчас. Почему не посмотреть? Заходит, счелкает по "parasite cleanse". И что же она видит?

Most people believe that parasites are something that happens to someone else. I don't have parasites. Well, that is true for some people, and that is false for many other people. It is estimated that more then 50 % of people in western world, have some parasitic or semi-parasitic animal living inside their body.

В английском она не сильна, но идея все равно понятна. Паразиты они тут, в каждом втором из нас. И если вы думаете, что у вас их нет, то скорее всего они у вас есть. Поэтому лучше пройти курс очистки. Тем более, что там на страничке вот такая страшная картинка:

И это с такими страшными зубами у кого-то в животе, может быть даже у нее! Срочно лечиться. А как, где, почем?

Нет ничего проще, есть чудесные травки. И чудо-сайт вам их поможет купить. Цена вопроса смешная: "Price for 1 month supply of herbs is from $14 to $150".

В результате, совершенно здорового человека развели на 150 у.е. (дешевку за 14 пусть дураки покупают, у нас не хуже, чем у Пронькиных). Но это еще не все. Дальше там есть линки на Bowel cleanse, Dental cleanup, Kidney cleanse, Liver Cleanse, and Gallbladder Cleanse - Liver flush.

Если человек поведется на всю эту гхм... "науку", то я думаю, что долларов 500-1,000 он целителям подарит. Хорошо, если при этом здоровью не навредит.
igorb
Уже с Приветом

Post by igorb »

ChG wrote:However, please rememeber that the goal of the doctors in US is not to cure you, but to sell you drugs. Can anybody recall a visit to doctor, which did not result in the some kind of a prescription?

First of all, when doctor writes a prescription, the pharmacy sells you the drug, not the doctor.
Second of all, to answer your question, my physician never prescribed me anything; I didn't need one.
ChG wrote:Of course, many people only want the prescription.

I can't imagine why a person would just want a prescription. :pain1: To pay money to a pharmacy? I don't understand. People want cure, not the drug
ChG wrote:You do not want to depend on drugs, since not only most of them have a lot of detrimental side effects, but also it is quite expensive.

The supplements you advocate here could have side effects also.
Unlike drugs, these side effects do not have to be printed on the insert.
Unlike drugs, supplement are virtually unregulated (although this is changing), manufactured to significantly less strict standards comparing to drugs, sometimes even in garages.
They are also quite expensive (up to $150/month according to your link)

Return to “Здоровье”